Some more Stillman and Birn Sketches

Still loving my Gamma series Stillman and Birn sketchbook.  A few more:

Another sketch in the Denver Public Library:
denver public library western history and genealogy dept

Dining room chair (in the living room).  A late-night session.
chair in my living room

Sketched from the Library, the Denver Skyline. This was a watercolor sketch, but I wasn't too fond of the way it came out, so I put it in grayscale in Photoshop.
Denver Skyline from Library

At the Laughing Latte in LoHi
Laughing Latte, 32nd and Tejon

A bonus Moleskine sketch of the Dan Ostermiller's larger-than-life Scottish Angus Cow and Calf in front of the Denver Art Museum.
"Scottish Angus Cow and Calf," Dan Ostermiller, Denver Art Museum

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I Draw Spherical Panoramas

A brief history of how I started to "curve" my sketches

Dinosaurs of the recent past