I'm still here!

...and I'm still doing plenty of drawing. I've been working on a separate commercial illustration project I can't share just yet. I haven't had a whole lot of time to draw just for me, but I've done a couple of things.

The Vidorra Apartments are another new high-rise residential building near downtown San Antonio, near St. Paul Square and Sunset Station.
vidorra apts and church near st paul's square, san antonio, TX

A few weeks ago I took some time to drive out to Seguin (where I'd never actually been before) and draw the historic downtown.
aumont tower, seguin, tx

This is a small midrise office building on San Pedro Ave near where I work. I did this one over 15 minutes sitting in my car during my lunch break.
alamo title on san pedro ave, san antonio, tx

Oh yeah, one more thing. As of February 4th, I've been doing this blog for 1 year! Hard to believe!

Comments

  1. I'm always amazed by the amount of detail in your work, Paul. I love these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic as always. love the middle sketch.
    Also happy one year birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Gillian. It is always a pleasure to view your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a whole year! that's amazing!
    i love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How I Draw Spherical Panoramas

A brief history of how I started to "curve" my sketches

Dinosaurs of the recent past