Back to San Antonio

Well, Linda and I have come back to San Antonio, where we're both from. The move was a definite pain in the neck, and we're both exhausted, but happy to see our families again.

our ride to texas

I've been so busy with packing, moving, last-minute details, etc that I haven't found a lot of time to sketch. So there are only a few recent ones, but there are many more to come, I'm sure.

wrench and calculator
Odds and ends that had yet to be packed when I drew this.

chris in his chair
Visiting my friend Chris a few nights before we left.

duds and suds, bozeman, mt
Some last minute laundry at Duds and Suds the day before the move.

waffle house amarillo
While staying in Amarillo before the last leg of our drive, we grabbed some late-night grub at a Waffle House.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How I Draw Spherical Panoramas

A brief history of how I started to "curve" my sketches

Dinosaurs of the recent past