Odds and Ends

A random recent assortment:

at The Leaf and Bean coffee shop on N. 19th
at the Leaf and Bean on North 19th, Bozeman

I occasionally draw my life drawing students while they draw, although the sketches have to be done rapidly during long poses. I really enjoy drawing people while they are drawing people.life drawing students

life drawing student

I rarely do contour line drawings anymore, but I thought I'd try one while looking out the window of our favorite Greek restaurant in Bozeman, Greek to Me (aren't all Greek restaurants called that?)contour line parking lot outside It's Greek to Me, Bozeman

Nova Cafe on Main always has a bunch of stuff on the table to draw.nova cafe table, Bozeman

Comments

  1. Just found your blog...your drawings are fantastic! ...especially The Leaf and Bean coffee shop drawing. What an inspiration you must be to your students.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How I Draw Spherical Panoramas

A brief history of how I started to "curve" my sketches

Dinosaurs of the recent past